Aims and Scope
Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Public Administration (ISSN 2616-9193; eISSN 2616-9207) aims to publish the results of theoretical researches and practical (empirical) studies in the field of public administration and other administrative sciences.
The journal aims:
- to develop a good educational practice in training the public administration students on Bachelor, Master and PhD levels of higher education;
- to support reaching the deep integration between educational institutions and practical bodies in the domain of public administration.
- to support the reform of public administration system in Ukraine carrying out the researches on adaptation of the Ukrainian public administration system to the European Union standards.
- to increase the visibility and impact of researches’ results carried out by faculty members and PhD students at TSNUK.
- History of Public Administration
- Public Administration theory
- Comparative studies in Public Administration
- Decentralisation studies
- Strategic Management in Education and Culture
- Mechanisms of Public Asministration
- Geopolitical issues in Public Administration
- Corruption - Transparency - Anti-Corruption studies
- Security and Defence studies
- International relations in Public Administration
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law (public administration aspects)
- Education in field of Public Administration
- Special areas of Public Administration (culture, human resources, environmental protection etc.)
- Case studies in Public Administration